Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing 4 How I feel about commenting

I like sending and receiving comments on blogger, but I really need to practice. I am afraid of sounding like I do not know what I am talking about. I want to feel comfortable commenting in my own voice.
Hearing what other people have to say about my posts helps to create a connection with them. This is important so that you feel you have someone to talk to when you need insights on certain topics.
I think this is an important tool for students because they feel less threatened to ask questions or post comments online.

2 comments:

  1. The more we play, the better we'll feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last Sunday, my pastor was speaking about how the anonymity the Web 2.0 provides shows who we really are because there aren't the consequenses of the people we know finding out and damaging the image we project to others.

    This was just an example to get his point across but I think that our students will feel less terrified about posting questions and comments on the web. I also think we will get a truer sense of what they really think and feel.

    ReplyDelete